Does your profession need a purpose? We are looking for a passionate Senior Accountant to join our Global and Growing organization in Singapore office. Anaergia is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer, and recycled water from virtually any waste stream, offering the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial, and agricultural markets. Anaergia delivers integrated solutions globally through established offices in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia and its breakthrough technologies are in use at over a thousand resource recovery facilities worldwide, reducing greenhouse gas emissions while creating new revenue sources for its clients. Our sustainable solutions for the generation of renewable energy while recovering value from waste are on the front line of solving climate change.
If you feel that your personal goals align with our Company’s Mission of making a difference in the world – here is an excellent opportunity for motivated and driven Accounting professionals to be part of our growing operations in Singapore. Join us!
Responsible for overseeing the company’s accounting operations, ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all the accounting tasks.
- Maintain company accounts books, and timely manage all accounting/financial activities such as invoicing, payment.
- Prepare and update quarterly management financial reports.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Daily entry of accounting transactions
- Monthly closing of books and handling full set of account
- Preparation of invoice, purchase order, receipts etc.
- Preparation of revenue recognition workbooks in accordance with IFRS 15
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management financial report
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Responsible for full set of accounts and be involved in Group consolidation
- Liaising with internal and external auditor on auditing matters
- Liaising with auditors and tax agents for statutory reporting and compliance on tax filing
- Any other duties to be assigned by the management from time to time
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Degree in accountancy/finance or ACCA
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience in handling full set of accounts and related field; Experience in consolidation of multi-jurisdictional, multi-currency, international entities in local GAAP and converting to IFRS
- Experience of working in a project-based business, handling Project Accounting and dealing with auditors
- Meticulous, able to work independently and be a good team player with good inter-personal skills
- Expert understanding of all MS Office tools and ability to adapt to new digital tools
Based in Singapore Office (located in International Business Park (IBP), Jurong)
How to apply:
To apply for this position, indicate: “Senior Accountant-Singapore” in the subject line. Submit your resume by e-mail in electronic format (.pdf or .doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org