Does your profession need a purpose? We are looking for a passionate, positive and driven Project Manager to join our Global and Growing organization. Anaergia is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer, and recycled water from virtually any waste stream, offering the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial, and agricultural markets. Anaergia delivers integrated solutions globally through established offices in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia and its breakthrough technologies are in use at over a thousand resource recovery facilities worldwide, reducing greenhouse gas emissions while creating new revenue sources for its clients. Our sustainable solutions for the generation of renewable energy while recovering value from waste are on the front line of solving climate change. Sounds inspiring? Are you motivated by our Company Mission? Join us!
- Reads and understands the contractual terms to consistently deliver the supply in compliance with all the contractual obligations.
- Early identification of project risks for and early adoption of appropriate countermeasures.
- Manages the relationship with customer under any aspect, including in-out official correspondence, calling/attending meetings, minor contractual changes.
- Manages sub-contractors, suppliers and purchasing processes. Leads the resources appointed to the job, ensuring timely and consistent deliveries.
- Organization of project team including leadership, setting of priorities and dates, conflict management, and team motivation.
- Ensures coordination and communication within the project team.
- Complies to the “reporting plan” sending requested reports in the requested date with reliable data. Creates and updates the Job Schedule on a regular basis.
- Supports sales department with contract negotiation, contract closure and time schedules. Understands all applicable local regulations and communicates to project team. Ensures project team adheres to QA/QC plan.
- Responsible for the rigorous application of the company rules regarding the project development, the accuracy of reported data and the respect of the contractual/agreed deadlines.
- *Will lead a team of 2-8 engineers and designers during project execution. Will supervise and train junior Project Managers.
- Master’s* degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related degree.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience and Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience in related experience as an Engineering Project Manager in the Industrial Plant industry.
- Experience is required and must include:
- Working in anaerobic digesters and biogas plants;
- Handling risk assessment and mitigation;
- Leading and coordinating the assigned resources;
- Ensuring successful project execution in line with contractual, schedule and budget constraints while managing project execution teams and identifying risks and opportunities;
- Leading and supervising procurement teams including reviewing and approving procurement documents, leading procurement negotiations, selecting subcontractors/suppliers, developing contracts and purchase orders, and managing buyer-seller relationships;
- Managing large complex infrastructure projects through all phases of upstream development, EIR and planning, contract execution and successful completion of projects.
- Domestic and International travel required 50% of the time
How to apply:
To apply for this position, indicate: “Project Manager – USA” in the subject line and submit your resume by e-mail in electronic format (.pdf or .doc) to email@example.com