We are searching for a motivated and talented Corporate marketing executive to take responsibility of our marketing strategies including website, social media, enhancing digital presence, developing content for brochures, e-newsletters, managing and supporting global events like exhibitions/conferences, blogs and PR. The executive will be based out of our office in Carlsbad, CA and will be reporting to CEO.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with background in marketing, corporate communications with technological orientation. The candidate should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint, enhance brand awareness and ensure its consistency globally by executing various marketing plans on print, online, social media.
Responsibilities/ Job Description:
- Creating and managing content and graphic design for the Company’s promotional materials and marketing publications. Materials include, but are not limited to corporate brochures, project case studies, white papers, conference collaterals, etc. Coordinate with product/technology managers to develop appropriate print, online content. Deliver engaging content on a regular basis.
- Digital marketing: create, plan, develop and manage content for all digital channels including company websites, Company and technology videos, graphics, newsletter, etc. Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization enhancing overall web presence. Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
- Social Media: Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content. Create and contribute to company and industry blogs
- PR: Supports organizational public relations activities including liasoning with media, media/press releases and other items as they arise. Engage with Industry magazines, associations and maintain active presence and enhance engagement.
- Creating, editing and formatting presentations
- Global Exhibitions/Conferences: Support Regional offices on planning and execution of Exhibitions, conferences – messaging, graphic design of booth, Coordinate overall exhibition strategy.
- Produce and Manage work on periodic internal and external e-Newsletters. Execute campaigns (email and digital). Maintain editorial calendar
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with Groups strategy and goals globally. Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or closely related field is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years related to corporate communications, content creation, Graphic design, creative marketing writing and web design experience is preferred.
- Past experience of working in digital media/branding/PR company is preferred.
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
- Basic Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics to enhance web traffic.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Basic knowledge of print, intranet, and electronic production methods is required.
- Self-starter, able to drive high volume of work to completion with minimum supervision.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator and InDesign).
Anaergia Company Overview
Anaergia sees waste not as a problem but as an opportunity to recover value — in the forms of renewable energy, high quality fertilizer and recyclables. Anaergia provides complete, integrated solutions for municipal solid waste management, wastewater treatment operations and large-scale farming and food production operations. With a history of delivering innovative projects, Anaergia is uniquely positioned to provide unmatched solutions to the most pressing resource recovery challenges using an innovative portfolio of proven technologies and project delivery methods.
Vision: World Leader in solving waste problems by recovering energy, water, and fertilizer.
Mission: Anaergia’s mission is to convert waste into useful resources, protect the environment, and sustain life for generations to come.
Approach: We accomplish our mission by deploying innovative technologies and building facilities that convert waste streams (wastewater, solid waste, and Agri/food waste) into renewable energy, clean water, high quality fertilizer and recyclables.
To apply for this position, indicate: ‘Marketing Executive’ in the subject line. Submit your resume by e-mail in electronic format (.pdf or .doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org