Does your profession need a purpose? We are looking for a passionate and driven ERP Manager to join our Global and Growing organization in California Carlsbad office. Anaergia is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer, and recycled water from virtually any waste stream, offering the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial, and agricultural markets. Anaergia delivers integrated solutions globally through established offices in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia and its breakthrough technologies are in use at over a thousand resource recovery facilities worldwide, reducing greenhouse gas emissions while creating new revenue sources for its clients. Our sustainable solutions for the generation of renewable energy while recovering value from waste are on the front line of solving climate change.
If you feel that your personal goals align with our Company’s Mission of making a difference in the world – here is an excellent opportunity for motivated and driven professional to be part of our growing operations in California, USA. Join us!
The ERP Manager will be responsible for maximizing Anaergia’s ERP system to its fullest potential and will help build the bridge between Anaergia’s business goals and the function of the ERP system.
ERP Manager will work on complex ERP projects, develop efficient and effective processes, and ensure business requirements are met. Work to build partnerships and turning ideas into actionable information. Anaergia strives for operational excellence in everything that it does, you will be an essential part in helping IT contribute to our success as Anaergia continues to grow
Key Responsibilities Include:
Responsibilities for ERP Manager includes –
- Drive and execute the implementation of Anaergia’s Microsoft Dynamics ERP roadmap monitor the Company’s ERP enhancement projects while adhering strictly to budget and established timelines.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of the ERP system and develop strategies to improve and further leverage the system
- Drive clear and concise internal communication on project status, timelines, and roadmaps
- Engage with Business leaders and end users to conduct acceptance testing and train on operating the new ERP system.
- Ensure reliable performance of ERP systems by troubleshooting and resolving ERP related issues.
- Identify technical risks and work with the IT team to provide mitigation strategies.
- Lead the ERP support efforts internally and via partners
- Evaluate current state processes and business objectives against ERP functionality to recommend future state process improvements.
- Provide best practices and standards guidance to development teams relating to enhancements, integrations, and business analytics
- Create and maintain system documentation & training guides and deliver training to end users.
- Assist with day-to-day maintenance as well as install new upgrades and test for small modifications.
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Expert understanding of MS Office tools specifically advanced Excel
- 6+ Years of:
- Experience with Dynamics 365
- At least 1 year of experience working with D365 reporting and data including the use of external reporting and/or databases
- Experience with multiple MS Dynamics ERP implementations
- Knowledge in the areas of Finance, Job Cost, Procurement and Equipment modules
- General Finance/Accounting experience a big plus
- Experience in the management or supervision of people a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of customer service focus and strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving and conceptualization skills
- Experience with structured change control processes
- Ability to execute and follow-through to produce complete, accurate and timely deliverables
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Must be able to work independently, think critically and apply consistent standards in work with frequent changes in company requirements
Reports to: Global Financial Controller
Based in Carlsbad, California, USA
How to apply:
To apply for this position, indicate: “ERP Manager” in the subject line. Submit your resume by e-mail in electronic format (.pdf or .doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org