Does your profession need a purpose? We are looking for a passionate and driven Supply Chain professional to join our Global and Growing organization in Italy office. Anaergia is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer, and recycled water from virtually any waste stream, offering the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial, and agricultural markets. Anaergia delivers integrated solutions globally through established offices in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia and its breakthrough technologies are in use at over a thousand resource recovery facilities worldwide, reducing greenhouse gas emissions while creating new revenue sources for its clients. Our sustainable solutions for the generation of renewable energy while recovering value from waste are on the front line of solving climate change.
If you feel that your personal goals align with our Company’s Mission of making a difference in the world – here is an excellent opportunity for motivated and driven professional to be part of our growing operations in Italy. Join us!
Lead the Supply Chain Team and be responsible for purchasing of goods, materials, components and services, Expediting, Transport and Logistics, QA/QC, to ensure that the company project needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery.
Lead and coordinate the EMEA Supply Chain Team and Develop and maintain frame agreements with key and preferred suppliers, considering purchasing volumes, key and standard technologies
Key Responsibilities Include:
The EMEA Supply Chain Manager`s tasks include:
- Lead and coordinate the EMEA Supply Chain Team
- Develop and maintain frame agreements with key and preferred suppliers, considering purchasing volumes, key and standard technologies
- Support the application engineering department with creating and maintaining a price list data base for the costing tool, pre-negotiation of critical supply at commercial stage (Long Lead Items, Complex Packages and main Contractors)
- Review Project Sales Contract and ensure implementation of key commercial terms in the purchasing contracts or POs, liaising with corporate and local attorney to ensure compliance to country specific civil codes while maximizing a back-to-back approach
- Negotiate contracts with the guidance of Global Procurement; improve prices and terms with suppliers, and review opportunities for savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practices tools and methods.
- Prepare and raise purchase order packages (including purchase orders and schedules); prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and price, obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items, and obtaining approval from Project Team. Review technical specifications for goods, materials, components, equipment or buildings, or services.
- Ensure development and application of the ITP (Inspection and Test Plan)
- Negotiate and maintain adequate vendors’ securities (retentions, insurance or bank bonds)
- In collaboration with the PMs and the finance department, prepare and update the cash-flow, either at project and consolidated level
- Actively contribute to the development, improvement and application of the Supply Chain processes and procedures and the rigorous application of the DOA, ensuring compliance to the ISO requirements
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures during supplier negotiations and contracts award process.
- Monitoring and expediting orders; communicate any supply problems which may impact project cost or schedule.
- Verify receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolve shipments in error with suppliers. Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications; ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships.
- Act as an interface between suppliers and the project team on the purchasing processes; monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization.
- Work with Global Procurement to identify bundling opportunities where possible and develop new vendors.
- Provide analysis on costs (new and existing), and review cost reduction strategies with Project Teams and Global Procurement.
- Work closely with others in the procurement function to review opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Forecasting of upcoming demand with Global Procurement and Project Teams.
- Compile data relating to supplier performance to enable evaluation; assess and evaluate suppliers with the Global Procurement team and contribute to performance reviews.
- Planning with logistics team and transportation companies to set best route and rate for shipping.
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system.
- Member of the procurement team, responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary. Prepare reports and updates as and when required.
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in: Supply Chain Management / Business
- Matured experience for at least 5 – 8 years in Supply Chain Management
- Deep understanding and professional experience with Purchasing Contracts.
- Familiarity with designing process, project management, and arithmetic abilities to perform accurate calculations.
- Strong market knowledge and experience in working across various functions, businesses and regions.
- Sound knowledge of cost control functions to perform cost control processes and make appropriate business decisions for multiple assigned projects.
- Expert understanding of all MS Office tools and ability to adapt to new digital tools
The EMEA Supply Chain Manager has the following Key Personal Attributes –
- Extensive experience in prioritizing and organizing work activities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within set deadlines and timelines.
- Excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation, customer service and consulting skills.
- Passionate, highly driven and hard-working, portrays an Entrepreneurial spirit, a great team player and gets things done. Has the ability to self-start tasks without dropping the ball waiting for responses from others. Inquisitive, solutions oriented. “Can do” attitude
- Always reading on new technologies, technically deep and detail oriented.
- Team player, humble. Meets promises internally and to external clients and project stakeholders and participants
- Aligned and motivated by our company Mission.
Managing Director – Operations, Italy
Based in Treviglio, Lombardy, Italy
How to apply:
To apply for this position, indicate: “EMEA Supply Chain Manager” in the subject line. Submit your resume by e-mail in electronic format (.pdf or .doc) to email@example.com