Does your profession need a purpose? We are looking for a passionate Corporate Marketing Professional to join our Global and Growing organization. Anaergia is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer, and recycled water from virtually any waste stream, offering the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial, and agricultural markets. Anaergia delivers integrated solutions globally through established offices in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia and its breakthrough technologies are in use at over a thousand resource recovery facilities worldwide, reducing greenhouse gas emissions while creating new revenue sources for its clients. Our sustainable solutions for the generation of renewable energy while recovering value from waste are on the front line of solving climate change.
If you feel that your personal goals align with our Company’s Mission of making a difference in the world – here is an excellent opportunity for motivated and driven Professionals to be part of our growing Marketing & Communications Team in California. Join us!
Lead Anaergia‘s corporate marketing/ communications functions – Develop and expand digital footprint, enhance brand awareness and ensure its consistency globally by executing various marketing plans on print, online and social media.
- Develop Corporate marketing, branding and communication strategies including website, social media, and other methods to enhance digital presence.
- Develop content for corporate brochures, illustrations, e-newsletters (internal/external) and set company standards for all company marketing functions
- Manage and support global events like exhibitions/conferences, blogs, media placements and PR.
- Analyze market size, competitor’s marketing strategies and identify potential business partners
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a Corporate Marketing, PR, branding and Communications plan and strategy
- Creating and managing content and graphic design for the Company’s promotional materials and marketing publications. Materials include, but are not limited to corporate brochures, project case studies, white papers, conference collaterals, etc. Coordinate with product/technology managers to develop appropriate print, online content. Deliver engaging content on a regular basis.
- Digital marketing: Create, plan, develop and manage content for all digital channels including company websites, Company and technology videos, graphics, newsletter, etc. Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization enhancing overall web presence. Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
- Social Media: Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content. Create and contribute to company and industry blogs
- PR: Supports organizational public relations activities such as media placements, media/press releases, community engagements and other items as they arise. Engage with Industry magazines, associations and maintain active presence and enhance engagement.
- Creating, editing, and formatting corporate presentations
- Global Exhibitions/Conferences: Support Regional offices on planning and execution of Exhibitions, conferences – messaging, graphic design of booth, Coordinate overall exhibition strategy.
- Produce and Manage work on periodic internal and external e-Newsletters. Execute campaigns (email and digital). Maintain editorial calendar
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with Groups strategy and goals globally. Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering OR Communications, Marketing, or closely related field is required.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience related to corporate communications, content creation, Graphic design, creative marketing writing and web design experience is preferred.
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
- Detailed Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics to enhance web traffic.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Basic knowledge of print, intranet, and electronic production methods is required.
- Self-starter, able to drive high volume of work to completion with minimum supervision.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator and InDesign).
Based in Carlsbad Office.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, indicate: “Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager – USA” in the subject line. Submit your resume by e-mail in electronic format (.pdf or .doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org