Anaergia is a global leader in offering sustainable solutions for the production of clean energy and the conversion of waste streams to resources. Through a proven portfolio of proprietary technological solutions, Anaergia maximizes the generation of renewable energy, diversion of waste from landfill and reduction of greenhouse gases for customers across the municipal, industrial, commercial and agricultural sectors. Headquartered in Burlington, ON, and through its multiple subsidiaries across North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia, Anaergia is trusted at more than 1,600 installations globally (www.anaergia.com).
Based in our Burlington (Ontario) office, the key areas of responsibility include:
• Reporting to the CFO and working directly with the CFO, CEO and Senior Management in the support of the day to day management of the business, and getting involved in all strategic aspects and functions of the organization and the business operations.
• Preparing operational and financial forecasts, analysis, and reports for the overall business, and Board packages
• Reviewing and analyzing the financial and operational results of the business units and the corporation and preparing reports
• Working with the management team to develop business and individual goals and KPI’s, and monitor and assess performance against goals
• Analyzing industry and competition, and participating in the assessment of potential acquisitions
• Taking an active role in the update and maintenance of corporate policies and in the risk management of the business
• Preparing reports for senior management
• Other duties as required.
• Recent MBA graduate
• Preferably with an engineering undergraduate degree or background
• Very good knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial statements
• Very good knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
• Proficiency in MS Office suite
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong work ethics
• Very organized
• Strong overall business acumen
• Mature self-starter, detail oriented, able to meet deadlines and work independently
Anaergia offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
The successful candidate will be able to start at very short notice.
To apply for this position, indicate: ‘Business Analyst’ in the subject line. Submit your resume by e-mail in electronic format (.pdf or .doc) to email@example.com