Acting as a key member of the Project Execution team, the Project Manager Junior will have broad project responsibility assisting with the daily tasks and functioning of team. The successful candidate will participate in active project management focused on the construction of Waste mechanical sorting, anaerobic digestion and renewable energy projects. Reporting to the Project Manager Senior, responsibilities may include, but are not limited to;
• Meet/improve the budget and the schedule of the assigned project.
• Manage job’s risks by a proper identification and mitigation plan.
• Manage opportunities to grow project’s revenues and GPs.
• Read and understand the contractual terms to consistently deliver the supply in compliance with all the contractual obligations.
• Early identification of project risks for and early adoption of appropriate countermeasures.
• Manage the relationship with customer under any aspect, including in-out official correspondence, calling/attending meetings, minor contractual changes (within the DOA’s limits).
• Manage sub-contractors, suppliers and purchasing processes.
• Lead the resources appointed to the job, ensuring timely and consistent deliveries.
• Organization of project team including leadership, setting of priorities and dates, conflict management, team motivation.
• Ensure coordination and communication within the project team.
• Comply to the “reporting plan” sending requested reports in the requested date with reliable data.
• Create and update the Job Schedule on a regular base.
• Support sales department with contract negotiation, contract closure and time schedules
• Technical Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in civil, chemical, mechanical, or environmental engineering or related field.
• Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings including: PFD’s & P&IDs, mechanical arrangement drawings and plot plans, controls schematics, electrical single line diagrams and electrical schematics.
• Must have skills and knowledge in project administration;
• Mother language in Italian and Fluent in English.
• Results oriented; demonstrated success in overcoming obstacles, maintaining or improving timelines and budgets.
• Skills in negotiation and purchasing.
• Accomplished communicator.
• Self-starter; able to seize opportunities and move projects forward with minimal direction.
• Team player with proven ability to drive the execution of projects to aggressive delivery schedules.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Able to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization.
• Demonstrated dedication to safety.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• 0 to 5 years of work experience that includes work in area of specialization (core discipline) on industrial or municipal projects related to energy, wastewater treatment, and/or solid waste technologies.
• Possibly experience in the wastewater, waste handling, oil and gas, or power industries.
• Possibly experience with construction projects or regulatory approval processes.
• Possibly field experience on site at construction sites.
Must either have a valid Italian passport and be legally authorized to work in Italy. Position will be based in Northern Italy, Milan area. Willingness and ability to travel internationally is required.
Education (minimum required): University degree in mechanical engineering or related field with a proven track record using 3D CAD Design Software.
Anaergia offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. We are looking for an innovative, forward-thinking, multi-tasking person who enjoys challenge and actively seeks to develop and improve work processes and the environment.
To apply for this position, indicate: ‘Project Manager Junior’ in the subject line. Submit your resume by e-mail in electronic format (.pdf or .doc) to email@example.com.