SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER – SINGAPORE
Does your profession need a purpose? We are looking for a passionate, driven and experienced Design Engineer to join our Global and Growing organization in Singapore office. Anaergia is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer, and recycled water from virtually any waste stream, offering the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial, and agricultural markets. Anaergia delivers integrated solutions globally through established offices in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia and its breakthrough technologies are in use at over a thousand resource recovery facilities worldwide, reducing greenhouse gas emissions while creating new revenue sources for its clients. Our sustainable solutions for the generation of renewable energy while recovering value from waste are on the front line of solving climate change.
If you feel that your personal goals align with our Company’s Mission of making a difference in the world – here is an excellent opportunity for motivated and driven professional to be part of our growing operations in Singapore. Join us!
Acting as a key member of the Engineering Team, part of the Execution, the Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for the preparation of the engineering documents of the assigned projects by coordinating the specific functions of the engineering team. Consistently coordinate the assigned engineering team to complete the overall project’s design in compliance with the project schedule and within the budget; observing the correctness and the completeness of the provided information.
The Senior Engineer’s goals can be summarized as follow:
- Guarantee the delivery of the engineering documents package within the schedule and budget agreed with the PM;
- Coordinate the functions of the engineering team distributing the tasks and tracking the progress with attention to keep the team interacting and motivated;
- Ensure the application of highest safety standards and reduce the project impacts to the environment by organizing overall design review of the assigned projects;
- Meet / improve the project schedule;
- Meet / improve the quality standards;
- Identify and submit possibly “cost-effective” improvements in the design.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The Senior Design Engineer`s tasks includes:
- Collect from the Project contract and the Project Manager all the information needed to organize the project team and assign specific tasks for the design of the project;
- Prepare the project document list, assign tasks to both internal and external resources;
- Plan and coordinate the engineering activities for all assigned projects and monitor the activities progress in compliance with the schedule defined on the general document list;
- Review the deliverables prepared by the specific functions and ensure the quality standards, the correctness and the consistency of the documents to be transmitted to both clients and contractors;
- Organize design reviews, risk assessments and coordination meetings as needed by the specific design;
- Join the FAT and the SAT of the plant, sustaining Commissioning Engineer and the Project Manager about engineering topics, also by assigning tasks to the functions part of the engineering team;
- Precisely record costs and hours spent in the engineering activities so to guarantee each project budget assigned;
- Record the NC relieved during the realization of the projects and share as per dedicated procedure.
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in: Civil Engineering / Mechanical engineering/ Chemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering / another high technical education or equivalent with a focus on municipal and environmental engineering.
- Matured experience for at least 10 years as Project/Design Engineer in the Industrial Plants business.
- Expert understanding of all MS Office tools and ability to adapt to new digital tools
- Experienced in Design of plants and process engineering
- Deep knowledge of specific areas of engineering (mechanical, process, piping, etc.)
- Overall knowledge of the Industrial Plants technology about mechanical design, equipment selection, Instrument and Control design, electrical design, and civil and structure
- Technical understanding of wastewater, biogas, anaerobic digestion and/or municipal solid waste.
- Knowledge about national and international regulations for the design of waste treatment, renewable energies and biogas plants;
- Capability in analyzing, understand and applying the terms of contract for the plants;
- Excellent communication , networking and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, highly driven and hard-working, portrays an Entrepreneurial spirit, a great team player and gets things done. Has the ability to self-start tasks without dropping the ball waiting for responses from others. Inquisitive, solutions oriented. “Can do” attitude
- Always reading on new technologies, technically deep and detail oriented.
- Team player, humble. Meets promises internally and to external clients and project stakeholders and participants
- Aligned and motivated by our company Mission.
Managing Director Operations, Singapore
Based in Jurong IBP, Singapore
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the link – https://anaergia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=33