ACCOUNTING MANAGER – USA
Does your profession need a purpose? We are looking for a passionate, driven and experienced Accounting professional to join our Global and Growing organization in Carlsbad, California office. Anaergia is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer, and recycled water from virtually any waste stream, offering the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial, and agricultural markets. Anaergia delivers integrated solutions globally through established offices in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia and its breakthrough technologies are in use at over a thousand resource recovery facilities worldwide, reducing greenhouse gas emissions while creating new revenue sources for its clients. Our sustainable solutions for the generation of renewable energy while recovering value from waste are on the front line of solving climate change.
If you feel that your personal goals align with our Company’s Mission of making a difference in the world – here is an excellent opportunity for motivated and driven professional to be part of our growing operations in California. Join us!
Responsible for supporting company’s finance and accounting operations, ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all the accounting tasks.
Support the finance and accounting team with internal reporting, budgeting, corporate books, corporate obligations, cashflow management and preparing financial statements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Responsibilities for Accounting Manager includes –
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monthly IFRS and US GAAP financial reporting, including preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and other management reports/ad hoc reports
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial reports
- Develop a monthly review process to ensure adequate review of all account reconciliations.
- Setting up the procedures and managing the process of month-end closing. Supporting the process as necessary including preparation of journal entries, technically challenging accounting transactions
- Assist in FP&A – budgeting and monthly full-year forecasts, including manage the process, compile, and consolidate, analyze, and prepare management reports
- Support the audit process as necessary
- Implement and maintain financial reporting processes
- Perform other activities and special projects, as needed
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements
Knowledge and Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or equivalent qualification)
- CPA and public accounting experience preferred
- Expert understanding of MS Office tools specifically advanced Excel
- 5+ years of:
- Knowledge and experience in both local GAAP and IFRS
- Extensive accounting experience and ability and desire to get actively involved and roll up your sleeves to get the work done
- Experience in Financial Reporting and Management Reporting on a global basis for a publicly traded company
- Experience in Project Accounting and in a Project based business is preferred
- Previous experience as a hands-on Manager in a company with long-term infrastructure type projects, where project accounting and POC revenue recognition are used on a daily basis, is very critical
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics/D365 preferred
- Ability to execute and follow-through to produce complete, accurate and timely deliverables
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Must be able to work independently, think critically and apply consistent standards in work with frequent changes in company requirements
- Must have USA work authorization
Regional Financial Controller – USA
Based in Carlsbad, California, USA
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on this link- https://anaergia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23